Social media permeates every facet of our lives today. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, or even Google Plus, we are always connected to our social media platforms. In fact, more than a billion users sign in to social media at some point during the day. With this staggering number in mind, legions of business scour the web, looking for ways to properly market to the masses. Many people are recently starting out in this field, looking to create their first social media profile. Similarly, a large number of marketers have been creating social media plans for years.
Whatever amount of exposure you have in social media, you can always stand to learn something new! The blogs we’ve listed here are some of the top authorities in the space. Take a look at them and see what you can learn from each one. Share the knowledge with your team and get to work on creating an engaging and successful social marketing plan!
1. Content Marketing Institute – CMI is a resource full of social media events, top quality articles on content, and it also consults businesses on content strategy. The site’s entire premise is to teach people what content marketing is and what it isn’t.
2. Gary Vaynerchuk – Gary Vaynerchuk is an online media guy with an eye for entrepreneurship. You might think his blog centers around starting a business, but it’s more about valuing even your smallest customers and treating them respectfully. This blog has even more gems, so go check it out.
3. Razor Social – The Razor Social Blog excellently reports on social media results and insights to its audience. If you are looking for expert tips on Facebook, Twitter, and the other social platforms, look no further than Razor Social.
4. Seth’s Blog – Seth’s Blog is another value-filled site that may seem deceiving at first. While the posts and website look rather simple, the thoughts within each post are intensely complex, driving home the point of what kinds of ideas spread and how businesses thrive.
5. Social Fresh – Social Fresh is a group blog that publishes the latest social media news. It is also a conference that brings together the most dedicated social marketing experts from around the country. With more than 80,000 followers, click on over to see for yourself why Social Fresh creates so many marketing experts.
6. Social Media Examiner – Rather than report the news, Social Media Examiner is a blog that provides practical tips and real-life examples on how to succeed in social media. With its massive subscriber base, there is no question Social Media Examiner instructs some of the top applicable advice in this space.
7. Social Media Explorer – While this blog is more for larger agencies, there is still quite a lot to learn from Social Media Explorer. These blog posts range from organization highlights to effective social media strategy. Browse a few articles to learn about their important messages.
8. Social Media Today – Agencies and small businesses encounter many of the same problems with social media. Social Media Today offers a solution to many of those dilemmas. This blog provides an abundance of content targeting current events, as well as offers excellent tips to boost your social media standing. SMT stands as a perfect resource for business owners to learn about social media.
9. Social Mouths – Ecommerce, email marketing, social media, and more – this blog covers all the essential components. Specifically targeted for small businesses, a majority of the the content covers optimization around the noted topics, moving your site forward to a better social presence.
10. The Buffer Blog – The Buffer Blog is a fantastically well-rounded site that pushes its great experiments into happiness, lifestyle design, and social strategy. This superb mix of articles keeps the blog fresh, as well as teaches business owners (and everyday readers!) a lot about social media and efficiently testing your marketing tactics.
Do you know of any other social media marketing blogs worth reading? We want to know which blogs have helped your business! Leave a comment below so you too can contribute to our resource.