Business Development Services
Entering a new market in the business place is a difficult process that requires a clear understanding of local culture, language and behavior as well as foreign business regulations and practices. At First Source Interactive, we can guide and support you throughout all phases of the market entry movement!
With offices based in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom, as well as a worldwide network of strategic partners and consultants in over 30 other countries around the world, FSI is the optimal partner for companies looking to branch out and establish an international presence.
FSI offer hands-on market entry and business development services to help you achieve and maintain a competitive position in your chosen target market. Our comprehensive market entry services include:
- Market Intelligence – perform in-depth market research and analysis to help direct market entry strategy and decision making.
- Site Selection – assist in selecting the most appropriate location for your international expansion project.
- Market Entry Strategy – develop and execute a market entry strategy that works best for your business and the target market you wish to enter.
- Company Formation – establish a legal entity, set up a local office, and assist in hiring local staff.
- Business Development – identification of potential customers, create new contacts, search for distribution channels and partners, and introduction to third-party service providers including freight forwarders, translation companies, accountants, law firms and banks.
- Marketing & Promotion – provide ongoing marketing communications and public relations support to help strengthen your company’s brand and positioning.